[ddj] Can I be removed from mailing list?

Gregor Aisch gregor.aisch at okfn.org
Mon Sep 23 18:45:56 UTC 2013

To save us all from more "me too" message I repeat the instructions once for the list:
To unsubscribe send an email with the subject "unsubscribe" to

	data-driven-journalism-request at lists.okfn.org

Alternatively you can just send any email to

	data-driven-journalism-remove at lists.okfn.org

OR you can use the unsubscribe-form which is, by the way, linked at the end of each email you received.

	 http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/data-driven-journalism

Here's more information if you want to dive into this:

https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/node14.html

Best,
Gregor