[ddj] Good deduping library in fortran?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Wed Sep 25 22:39:54 UTC 2013

Quoting Patrick Maynard <patrickmaynard.bs at gmail.com>:

> Does anybody know of a good fortran library for flagging likely duplicates
> in a set? Given a sufficiently robust tool, we may also be able to do it in
> Scala or Haskell, if that helps.
>
> -- Patrick

How are the sets stored / formatted? How large is the data set? Set
operations are built into the memory-resident Redis key-value store,
so if your data set will fit into RAM, it will be blindingly fast and
callable from nearly any modern programming language.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism on a Stick
http://znmeb.github.io/CompJournoStick/

Pondering the pandemonium of pontificating pantheism to ponderous
pandas since 1994