[ddj] Launched Today: A GeoJournalism Handbook

Kirk D Borne kborne at gmu.edu
Wed Sep 25 23:08:08 UTC 2013

Thank you for sharing this information.  This is fabulous!  I shared the link on Twitter today:
https://twitter.com/KirkDBorne/status/382983834532188160

- Kirk Borne
   Follow me on Twitter at @KirkDBorne

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 3:51 PM, William Shubert (wshubert at INTERNEWS.ORG) <
wshubert at internews.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I think I might try to break the chain and provide some data journalism information to
the listserv. This is why we are affirming allegiance, yes?

> Today, a handbook on GeoJournalism (the synthesis of spatial data and
storytelling) was released by the Brazilian environmental news agency O
Eco. The handbook hosts a number of tutorials tailored for environmental
topics. They are meant to be an invitation to the environmental
journalism community into the great big world of data journalism and its
many forms and functions. It is now available in English and Portuguese
and was supported by ICFJ, the European Youth Press (Flag It! Program),
and Internews' Earth Journalism Network.

--
Prof. dr. Walter Teixeira Lima Junior
Docente do Programa de

Links: