[ddj] Mapping event in Baltimore

Heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Wed Apr 30 11:51:29 UTC 2014

Hey Patrick, great stuff.

For new folks, mapgive.org and learnosm.org provide great starting
resources.

Regarding mapping, I like to think it gives you the side benefit of
thinking of location with some elements of local storytelling, place making
and psycho geography. You get to know you hood and have great stories
illuminated.

Patrick, I'm assuming you posted this on the local OSM-US and Maryland
lists? You never know who might want a map stroll.

Most of all, have fun!

Heather