[ddj] EU FOIA

Andrea Rigo andrea.rigodanzo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:48:44 UTC 2014

Hi Sybren,

I am afraid I don't know the answer to your question.
It also depends on what information you're after.
I definitely know that every EU citizen is entitled to "FOIA" information
according to several treaties and laws
 For the EU Parliament:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//TEXT+RULES-EP+20091201+RULE-104+DOC+XML+V0//EN&language=EN&navigationBar=YES

I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss this webpage:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/aboutparliament/en/0081ddfaa4/MEPs.html
This page explains what a MEP earns and to what allowances she/he is
entitled to.

Good luck in your quest!
Andrea