[ddj] Consortium for Press Freedom is hiring

Laura Pavesi laurapaves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 08:25:22 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,
I'm an Italian journalist and I'm Regional Head for Consortium for Press
Freedom. CPF is looking for country representatives (only fluent
English-speaking) across the world.
Please raed this mail and, in case you know journalists who may be
interested in the project, please get in touch with CPF sending a mail to
the address hereunder.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Bests
Laura Pavesi

"Consortium for Press Freedom (CPF) is a non-profit organization working
for the press freedom, looking for motivated journalists who have
leadership skills and can work with a consortium for the free press in the
society.

CPF is basically an initiative of like-minded journalists throughout in the
world who want to speak for the controlled societies and media freedom as
well as the protection and safety of the journalists in the world.

Initially this is a volunteer job because we are just launching, but after
a couple of months we will try to compensate them.

Interested candidates may send their resume at this email address by
writing the position name in the Subject line".

Email: cpressfreedom at gmail.com