[ddj] African Data Journalism training

Justin Arenstein justinarenstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:27:49 UTC 2014

Tigossou,

Hi there. The African Media Initiative (AMI) and Code for
Africa<http://www.codeforafrica.org>both supported development of
http://datadrivenjournalism.net/course/ as an introductory data journalism
course. It starts in May, so you still have time to register. Try get a
group of colleagues to also register, so that you can form a local study
group.

If you complete the course, and produce a couple of data stories, we'd be
happy to include you on our next d|Bootcamp in the region where you get to
spend a week with 100 other aspiring data journalists for intense
experiential learning.

Cheers,
Justin

Justin Arenstein

SA Mobile: +27.82.374.0812
US Mobile: +1.650.336.5878
Skype: JustinArenstein
Twitter: JustinArenstein <http://twitter.com/justinarenstein>
Web: http://www.linkedin.com/in/JustinArenstein

*PGP Key Fingerprint: **8B19 3C53 2B40 453B F48D 9D7A 7346 A3AE DB88 30CD*
*Do you want to email me confidentially? See: **http://bit.ly/VLJt1N
<http://bit.ly/VLJt1N>*