[ddj] Data on Brasil

Michael Hörz hoerz at michael-hoerz.de
Tue May 13 09:22:04 UTC 2014

Hi Stefan,

a first good pointer are the Open Data Census, which gives as score on
the openness of core datasets and simultaneously provides their sources:
http://national.census.okfn.org/place/br - you could follow the links to
the sources and should be able to find further data on the respective site.

Best,
Michael