[ddj] The Economist newspaper is recruiting

James Fransham jamesfransham at economist.com
Tue Nov 11 18:19:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

The Economist newspaper is recruiting data journalists. Please see the
information here:

Data journalist >> bit.ly/1qALcTD

Visual data journalist >> bit.ly/1xdEk61

Visual journalist / animator >> http://bit.ly/1tBPYjw

Researcher >> http://bit.ly/10PQ9Rv

Closing date is Friday 21st Nov.

thanks,

James.

--
 *James Fransham*
Deputy homepage editor | Data correspondent

--
*This e-mail may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. It may also

*Sent by a member of The Economist Group. The Group's parent company is The
Economist Newspaper Limited, registered in England with company number
236383 and registered office at 25 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1HG. For
Group company registration details go to http://legal.economistgroup.com
<http://legal.economistgroup.com> *