[ddj] R: Reverse Geocoding Country: Best Practice

89alice at libero.it 89alice at libero.it
Tue Nov 11 22:47:04 UTC 2014

Hi Matt, I'm not sure I understood what you mean..but maybe a batch reverse geocoding service does what you need?

There are plenty, depending on how what suits the structure of your data & desired output:
http://www.findlatitudeandlongitude.com/batch-reverse-geocode/#.VGKQ7L7o5vAhttp://www.mapquestapi.com/geocoding/http://maplarge.com/reversegeocoding
Hope it helps!Alice