[ddj] Good resource for combining data in Excel or Spreadsheets?

Catherine D'Ignazio dignazio at media.mit.edu
Mon Oct 27 10:57:06 UTC 2014

Hi all -

I teach a data visualization course at Emerson College. We are just
starting to talk about cleaning and combining data from multiple sources
into a single file. We are using OpenRefine for cleaning.

Does anyone have a good, simple tutorial link or resource for combining
data? Could be in Excel, Google Spreadsheets, or another program if it's
free and easily accessible.

Catherine

Catherine D'Ignazio
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Lab Center for Civic Media
dignazio at mit.edu  ||   @kanarinka   ||   +1 617 501 2441   ||
www.kanarinka.com || http://civic.mit.edu/blog/kanarinka/