[ddj] Good resource for combining data in Excel or Spreadsheets?

Claire Miller claire.l.miller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:54:09 UTC 2014

Hi

I've got a couple of posts on my blog that might be of interest (
http://clairemiller.net/blog/2014/05/data-journalism-for-beginners-cleaning-up-your-data/#comments
and
http://clairemiller.net/blog/2013/08/data-journalism-necessity-is-the-mother-of-invention/)
but they're not really tutorials (there are a few in the book), given I've
spent most of this morning trying to clean and combine data using
OpenRefine I should probably write some more.

Claire