[ddj] Mapping illegal crops in the borderlands of Belarus, Poland and Ukraine

Umut Hanioglu umutable at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 07:57:05 UTC 2014

Hi all im a freelance reporter based in istanbul and have been documenting and recording the recent development boom on the asian side of the city on my blog. İt is mainly in text mode and i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in visualizing this data. This is an ongoing project as i record new ongoing developments each day.         Have a nice day,

Umut Hanioğlu