[ddj] Good resource for combining data in Excel or Spreadsheets?

Catherine D'Ignazio Catherine_Dignazio at emerson.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:11:41 UTC 2014

Everyone - thanks so much for all these leads. These are great.
Catherine

Assistant Professor of Civic Media and Data Visualization, Emerson College
Fellow, Emerson Engagement Lab
Research Affiliate, MIT Center for Civic Media
catherine_dignazio at emerson.edu | @kanarinka | 617-501-2441

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Wendell Cochran <wendell.cochran at gmail.com