[ddj] Textmining with AntConc / corpus linguistik

Eliseo Antonini eliseo.antonini at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:44:12 UTC 2015

Sehr geehrter Herr Marvin O.,

I'm also a DATA_JOURNALIST based in EU (born in Italy and living in der
Pfalz, RP) and I'm looking for improving my skills also in "text mining"
and I found very interesting the work you did about the SARRAZINs Book.

I'd have a question to you:

- where officially can I download the free software «AntConc» and if you
can give me some advices where I can find some introducing stuff to start
with the right "feet".

I actually found already something about but to be sure I would like to ask
you for some help.

Vielen herzlichen Dank im Vorfeld und ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen,
sonnigen Tag aus der Pfalz
Eliseo

eliseo.antonini at gmail.com
BLOG «L'Adige.it» <http://www.ladige.it/blogs/34241> (L'energia della