[ddj] Miami Media Party #ddj #mediainnovation party!

Mariano Blejman marianet at he.net
Tue Feb 3 18:00:46 UTC 2015

Hi there,

We're proud to announce that HH Miami is organzing the Media Party in US.
This is what the team put together:
----

*Celebrating media innovation and connecting leaders across the U.S. and
Latin America*
February 13 & 14, 2015

Based on the successful annual Media Party Buenos Aires
<http://mediaparty.info>, Florida International University SJMC and
Hacks/Hackers Miami are proud to present Media Party Miami 2015 Feb 13-14,
2015. This two-day event will feature insightful panels on media innovation
and hands-on learning with leaders in U.S. and Latin American media.
Media Party Miami <http://mediapartymiami.com> will be the premiere
showcase of digital innovation within Latin American and Hispanic media in
the US, as well as an opportunity to share best practices among students
and professionals in the U.S. and Latin America. Our goal is
skill-building, cross-pollination and transnational bridge-building across
the hemisphere.

Join us on Friday, February 13 at the Kovens Center at FIU Biscayne Bay
Campus for a day of talks, workshops and networking with media leaders
across the U.S. and Latin America who are innovating for digital audiences.
On Saturday, February 14, join us for a hands-on hack day for learning and
skill-sharing with experts in new media technologies and tools.

*More information and register at: http://www.mediapartymiami.com/
<http://www.mediapartymiami.com/>*
<http://sjmc-med.fiu.edu/mediapartymiami/>