[ddj] School of Data Fellowships - call for applications!

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Tue Feb 10 11:58:22 UTC 2015

*

Hi all,

[apologies for cross-posting]

We’re very excited to launch today our Call for Applications for the
School of Data fellowship
<http://schoolofdata.org/2015/02/10/call-for-applications-school-of-data-2015-fellowship-programme-now-open/>programme!
As with last year’s programme, we’re looking for data trainers to spread
data skills around the world, joining the thriving School of Data
network, and contributing to growing their data-literate community among
civil society wherever they are based, through a 9-month programme with
us. More details in the Call for Fellows blog post.
<http://schoolofdata.org/2015/02/10/call-for-applications-school-of-data-2015-fellowship-programme-now-open/>

We’re also looking for local NGOs who want to boost their data literacy
levels to hostthe fellows this year and receive custom data trainings
and support- you can read more about what this entails in the Call for
Hosts
<http://schoolofdata.org/2015/02/10/its-time-to-get-data-savvy-host-a-school-of-data-fellow-in-2015/>blog
post.

Please share this call as widely as possible within your networks - we
welcome and encourage diversity, and providing a welcoming and inclusive
environment is very important to us!

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch either with me
directly or with the School of Data team on info at schoolofdata.org .

Very best,

Zara

*