[ddj] GIS + sound animation tool?

Mads Kæmsgaard Eberholst makaeb at ruc.dk
Fri Jul 3 08:39:18 UTC 2015

I am pretty sure that ESRI can do that

http://www.esri.com/industries/media-entertainment/journalism

I attended a demo in Denmark, where I think they did just that, but I haven’t used the tool myself though.

Dbh/Best regards

Mads Kæmsgaard Eberholst
Mail: makaeb at ruc.dk
Mobile: (+45) 297 297 74
Direct: (+45) 4674 3758
Skype: makaeb
Twitter: @madskeberholst
Orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2272-8441

Journalistik, RUC (40.3)
Universitetsvej 1, DK-4000 Roskilde
Twitter: @netavisenruc
http://www.ruc.dk/journalistik

Think of the environment. Don’t print this mail.

New website with open data: Journalismdata – visit here
http://journalismdata.ruc.dk