[ddj] [open-government] Fwd: Good examples of fiscal data visualisation?

Dimitris Gouscos gouscos at media.uoa.gr
Mon Jun 15 07:41:37 UTC 2015

dear Jonathan,

please feel free to peruse the following publication, co-authored with
colleagues Evika Karamagioli and Eleni-Revekka Staiou (cc'ed)

    Evika Karamagioli, Eleni-Revekka Staiou, Dimitris Gouscos
    “Government spending transparency on the Internet. An assessment of
    Greek bottom-up initiatives over the Diavgeia project”. In Special
    Inaugural Issue on “Public Administration and Information
    Technology: Emerging Issues and Innovations”, C.Reddick (ed.),
    International Journal of Public Administration in the Digital Age
    (IJPADA), IGI Global, 2014, vol.1. no.1, pp. 39-55, online available
    at
    http://www.igi-global.com/article/government-spending-transparency-on-the-internet/106543.

for an overview/comparison of some fiscal data visualization initiatives
in Greece, developed over the public spending open data released through
the Diavgeia platform (https://diavgeia.gov.gr/), a flagship Greek open
government project

hope it helps, best regards,
Dimitris

---
Dr. Dimitris Gouscos
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Communication and Media Studies,
University of Athens
Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Electronic Governance
email gouscos at media.uoa.gr, web http://www.media.uoa.gr/~gouscos

===