[ddj] [open-government] Fwd: Good examples of fiscal data visualisation?

Besfort Guri besiguri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:39:02 UTC 2015

Dear Dimitris here you can find for Kosovo
http://www.institutigap.org/buxheti/

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Dimitris Gouscos <gouscos at media.uoa.gr>
wrote:

>  dear Jonathan,
>
> please feel free to peruse the following publication, co-authored with
> colleagues Evika Karamagioli and Eleni-Revekka Staiou (cc'ed)
>
> Evika Karamagioli, Eleni-Revekka Staiou, Dimitris Gouscos “Government
> spending transparency on the Internet. An assessment of Greek bottom-up
> initiatives over the Diavgeia project”. In Special Inaugural Issue on
> “Public Administration and Information Technology: Emerging Issues and
> Innovations”, C.Reddick (ed.), International Journal of Public
> Administration in the Digital Age (IJPADA), IGI Global, 2014, vol.1. no.1,
> pp. 39-55, online available at
> http://www.igi-global.com/article/government-spending-transparency-on-the-internet/106543
> .
>
> for an overview/comparison of some fiscal data visualization initiatives
> in Greece, developed over the public spending open data released through
> the Diavgeia platform (https://diavgeia.gov.gr/), a flagship Greek open
> government project
>
> hope it helps, best regards,
> Dimitris
>
> ---
> Dr. Dimitris Gouscos
> Assistant Professor, Faculty of Communication and Media Studies,
> University of Athens
> Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Electronic Governance
> email gouscos at media.uoa.gr, web http://www.media.uoa.gr/~gouscos
>
> ===
>

> On 14/6/2015 2:07 μμ, Anna Kuliberda wrote:
>
>  Hi,
> When I was in Turkey I really liked this project:
> http://www.kahip.org/2014_mektup_tr.html,
>  best,
>  Anna
>
> ---
> Anna Kuliberda
> http://twitter.com/adrebiluka
>
> On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Assumpta Picas <assumptapicas at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Hello Jonathan,
>>

>> I write with some exemples,
>>

>> https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/wcl/PRET-R150/index.zul
>>

>> http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/en_gb/Inicio_en_GB/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Memorias_y_estadisticas_tributarias/Datos_abiertos__Reutilizacion_de_la_informacion_/Datos_disponibles__catalogo_de_datos_de_la_Agencia_Tributaria/Datos_disponibles__catalogo_de_datos_de_la_Agencia_Tributaria.shtml
>>

>> I wish they can be useful
>>
>> Best regards,
>>

>> *De:* open-government [mailto:open-government-bounces at lists.okfn.org] *En
>> nom de *Lancelot PECQUET
>> *Enviat:* diumenge, 14 de juny de 2015 12:20
>> *Per a:* Jonathan Gray; FTM_Network at googlegroups.com;
>> open-government at lists.okfn.org; List about Data Driven Journalism and
>> Open Data in Journalism.
>> *Tema:* Re: [open-government] Fwd: Good examples of fiscal data
>> visualisation?
>>

>> Hi Jonathan,
>>
>> In France :
> [...]

*Besfort Guri*
GIS Developer

*IRuSP - Implemtation and Enforcement of*
*Rural Planning Project*

+386 49 87 75 75
Blog: http://www.bguri.net

An EU funded project managed by
EU Office in Kosovo
Implemented by NIRAS in consortium with DLG and INSI

Address: Str Shaban Polluzha, No 3, Prishtina, Kosovo