[ddj] questions about data Journalism - maryam salimi from Iran

Maryam Salimi salimi1356 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 07:59:29 UTC 2015

hello dear
I am maryam salimi from Iran
I am currently studying for my PhD and I am trying to analyze the role of data journalism in visual journalism. I am sending you some questions and I hope you would answer them. I will try to publish my dissertation as a book and again I will gladly publish your view.
Data journalism will owe much of its progress in Iran to you.
I would appreciate it if you could introduce some people in this field.
i really need your help.
Regards,
Maryam Salimi
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAAAKwN-wBbQ8Fz-oyEt2_TEBjSVW1q_G7AgI&trk=nav_responsive_tab_pro&trk=nav_responsive_tab_pro