[ddj] We want ALL data on all European Subsidies!

Marta Rey martareyruiz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:56:37 UTC 2016

Hi Anna & Co:

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your project. Really
interesting initiative!

My name is Marta Rey, and I am a Spanish journalist based in Berlin. I
started to immerse myself in data journalism a few months ago and I would
be happy to give you a hand on this project.

Looking forward to hear from you, I wish you a nice day!

Kind regards,

Marta Rey