[ddj] We want ALL data on all European Subsidies!

Owens Kathryn Kathryn.Owens at cor.europa.eu
Mon Aug 29 07:42:30 UTC 2016

Good morning,

I work at the EU Committee of the Regions and am very interested to hear about this project, not least because we are organising an event for media students/early career journalists in November on the links between EU open data and journalism.
Should you need any institutional support, please do not hesitate to contact me. And if you/or someone you know might be interested to join our event, you can see more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/225885017807089/?ti=icl

Katie

Sent from my iPad