[ddj] Salaries of public employees by name?

Toni Sittoni tsittoni at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:54:44 UTC 2016

Dear Sandra,

These links on salaries of Kenyan public servants are not specific to your
request, buy may interest you.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/salaries/
https://www.ghris.go.ke/Docs/Re-alignment%20of%20the%20Salary%20Structure%20for%20the%20Civil%20Service%20July%202012.pdf
http://www.mywage.org/kenya/home/salary/public-sector-wages
http://www.calculator.co.ke/blog/civil-servants-salaries-allowances-in-kenya-civil-service-salary-scales/

best regards,

Toni Sittoni
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant