[ddj] Seeking Journalist Collaborators and Biz Dev Intern for Dalia Research in Berlin

Anisa Holmes anisa.holmes at daliaresearch.com
Mon Jun 27 14:37:09 UTC 2016

*Business Development Intern*

We are looking for someone to join our quickly growing technology startup,
supporting the execution of business strategies in the User Acquisition
Department. You will report directly to the Head of User Acquisition and
collaborate with multiple departments including the project management
team, IT team and data science team.

Apply here
<https://daliaresearch.com/careers/careers-business-development-intern/>

*Journalist Collaborators*

At Dalia Research we are always looking for collaborators to create data-
driven journalistic stories using our survey results. We conduct surveys
throughout the world gaining insights on public policy, social attitudes
and trends in technology. If you have a story to pitch or are interested in
learning more about this opportunity, please contact
anisa.holmes at daliaresearch.com.

Best,

Anisa

--
*Anisa Holmes*
Project Manager

Phone: +49 (030) 695 67 373
Email: anisa.holmes at daliaresearch.com

*Dalia Research GmbH*
Skalitzer Str. 100, 10997 Berlin, Germany
Web <https://www.daliaresearch.com/> *I*  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/dalia-research>  *I*  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/daliaresearch>