[ddj] DDJ ethical guide ?

Ben Parker benparkermail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:19:14 UTC 2016

Hi Cedric

This comes more from a "development" and "advocacy" perspective, but the
group has some thoughtful materiel on things like anonymization of mobile
network CDRs, most recently in the context of the Ebola outbreak.

https://responsibledata.io/big-data-ebola-data-responsible-data/

https://responsibledata.io/

Ben Parker
Chief Executive
IRIN - the inside story on emergencies
@benparker140 <https://twitter.com/BenParker140>

Sign up for free humanitarian news alerts here
<https://www.irinnews.org/subscribe>
http://www.irinnews.org