[ddj] Job position - developer

Elisa Murgese evmurgese at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:01:51 UTC 2016

Hi guys,
I am an Italian journalist. I work for a national newspaper but I also
collaborate for Diritto di Sapere, the only Italian Ngo on FOI request (
https://chiedi.dirittodisapere.it/).

We wanted a Ruby on Rails and Java developer to work on our Alveteli-based FOI
request platform. Would you be interested in this job position? Or would you be
able to point us to someone?

We'd need them to set up a new piece of the site not even the guys in MySociety
have developed as we need our#CHIEDI platform (www.dirittodisapere.it) to comply
with the user identification requirements of the new Italian Foia.

What they do would be paid but also released open source to the Alaveteli
community.

At the moment I can' give an estimate of the work needed but I'd guess it's
about 10-15 workdays spread out over a month.Work should start in late december
or january but we need a cost-estimate as a first step.

I appreciate your collaboration,
Waiting for your reply,
Elisa
--Elisa Murgese+39 339 7137812skype: elisamurgese

Giornalista per Il Fatto Quotidiano online

Data journalist per Wired Italia

Collaboratrice perDiritto Di Sapere

Sent with Mixmax