[ddj] EU Subsidies Follow Up + help us find the last missing datasets

Anna Alberts anna.alberts at okfn.de
Tue Oct 25 15:54:45 UTC 2016

Dear All,

We emailed last month that we need your help for EU Subsidies. Here is a
quick update. We have gotten a ton of help, THANKS!

We have identified all 180 relevant datasets, and describe every dataset as
we find it. Soon the big clean start to get it all in one model.

Now we are looking for the last datasets from Ireland, Romania, Malta,
Romania, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain and Cyprus.

If you are based in these countries, and would have an afternoon off to
search some data, do let me know and let's work on this together, I can
show you what we have done so far, where we have been looking etc. We would
love your help in understanding the portals or writing the administration.

Many thanks,

Anna

--
Anna Alberts, Project Manager OpenBudgets.eu
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany