[ddj] Belgian musictech startup fandation - via Daniel Vidovsky

Daniel Vidovsky daniel.vidovsky at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:23:36 UTC 2016

Hi peeps

I got noticed by a reader that the orange overlay my weblog
fandation.co/about <http://j.mp/aboutfandation> was using to collect e-mail
addresses apparently wouldn't disappear after clicking on it (in some
browsers?); so, it was quite obtrusive for you as a reader.

I changed the script; by now you won't get an overlay anymore. I'm very
sorry for this inconvenience.

Hopefully you'll enjoy reading my mission and vision. And, who knows, you'd
like to participate in this important project. One person did already
propose to help. Thank you.

Best regards
Daniel