[ddj] Research Challenge: The "Trump effect" in Europe

Niklas Anzinger niklas.anzinger at daliaresearch.com
Thu Jan 12 16:28:25 UTC 2017

Dear fellow Data Lovers,

Closely before the inauguration of Donald Trump as 45th president of the
US, we have finalized our dataset about voter profiles, political and moral
attitudes and populism in Europe and the US.

As part of our expanded quarterly "EuroPulse
<https://daliaresearch.com/europulse/>" omnibus survey, we had n=11.283
respondents across all 28 EU member countries and n=1.052 respondents from
the US.

The dataset is has already been distributed to esteemed researchers (e.g.
MIT, Harvard, Princeton) and data journalists worldwide.

If you want to jump on the train contact me to receive the data:
niklas.anzinger at daliaresearch.com

Looking forward to see exciting results!

Niklas

--
*Niklas Anzinger*
Project Manager
Email: niklas.anzinger at daliaresearch.com
<marta.kusnierska at daliaresearch.com>

*Dalia Research GmbH*
Skalitzer Str. 100, 10997 Berlin, Germany
Web <https://www.daliaresearch.com/> *I* Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/dalia-research> *I* Twitter
<https://twitter.com/daliaresearch>