[ddj] Research Challenge: The "Trump effect" in Europe

kalev leetaru kalev.leetaru5 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:51:39 UTC 2017

And for those interested in how the media has covered Trump around the
world, covering 65 languages, see my piece from the end of 2015:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/12/18/heres-what-the-rest-of-the-world-is-saying-about-donald-trump/

All data freely available, though given its size, scale and complexity, let
me know if you have questions:

http://gdeltproject.org/
http://blog.gdeltproject.org/

Kalev