[ddj] Looking for 'nuclear' collaborator from Germany, France

Myrthe Verweij nieuws at myrtheverweij.nl
Mon Jan 23 11:39:02 UTC 2017

Dear all,

For an international story linked to nuclear transports in Germany and
France our small team of two independent Dutch journalists is looking to
work together with colleagues from France and Germany.
If you are an investigative (data)journalist with expertise and/or
interest in this topic, please get in touch a.s.a.p. so that we can get
you the details.
Feel free to forward this message to any French of German journalist
whom you think might be interested in this.

Kind regards,
Myrthe

--
Myrthe Verweij