[datahub-discuss] Cannot login or edit datahub

Victor de Boer @ VU v.de.boer at vu.nl
Sat Oct 26 22:35:50 UTC 2013

Dear Ross,

It would be great if we could have a "VUA" Organization as was also
suggested by my colleague Jacco van Ossenbruggen (see mail below) and
Jacco and myself under the "biktorrr" id could be made admins. If you
could then transfer the Amsterdam Museum dataset to this id, I think
it would all be settled.

Thanks a lot.
cheers
--victor

> Hi,
>
> Did you add them under a specific group or did you just add them?
>
> If they were in a group, then that group will still exist and I can add you as an administrator to that group.
>
> If they were not in a group then it would be best if you were to choose an organisation name and I can create one for you so that the datasets can be moved out of the Global group and into the new organisation.

I cannot remember I added them under a group. But maybe you can add
mine (vu-wordnet, cornetto) and Victor's both under the new
organisation "VUA" and give both me and Victor admin rights to that
group?