[datahub-discuss] Cannot login or edit datahub

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 09:27:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

After our recent spam-killing upgrade, we’ve now moved to the organisation model (http://blog.datahub.io/2013/10/11/organization-migration-complete/).

The best thing to do is, if you didn’t previously have a group, choose an Organization name (and I’ll create it for you) and then we can move all of the datasets to somewhere where you are able to edit them. Best to use your normal login and I can transfer ownership of any openid created datasets to that user.

Apologies for the inconvenience but the spam problem had got so far out of control that we needed to do this.

Cheers

Ross