[datahub-discuss] Trello board for coordinating Community Efforts

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 13:42:58 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We’ve been busy since our last update getting things moving. First off, to enable better coordination of community DataHub efforts going forward we’ve created a public Trello board at:

https://trello.com/b/SxDPOvJm/datahub

Anyone can add to this board and we’ve created a “Read Me First” card to get you started:

https://trello.com/c/rfwnwU5v/13-read-this-first

If there are particular features that you believe are more important than others,  adding a comment to the card on trello will help us in prioritising the order of work - of course, code contributions are always welcome too!

For those who wish to add new feature requests, please let us know your trello username and we can get you added to the board.

All the best,

Ross Jones and Rufus Pollock