[datahub-discuss] Datahubio outdated datasets

Ivan Ermilov earthquakesan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:58:31 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm working on LODStats portal and checking the dataset availability and
metadata consistency. Some datasets are not available due to server errors
(basically hosting for dumps is down), they may appear online again. But
some of them are really dead, for instance this one:
http://datahub.io/dataset/riese (if you try to navigate to the resource,
you will see that the project is discontinued).

My question is if it's possible to delete this dataset and some other in
the future (I will make a list of fixes and can report it to the mailing
list). If deletion is not an option, than there should be the way to fix it
(maybe someone will volunteer to contact maintainers and then host RDF).

Kind regards,
Ivan Ermilov.