[datahub-discuss] Localization of CKAN into Local Language (Nepali)

Nikesh Balami nikeshbalami at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:44:55 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am Nikesh Balami form Nepal and I had be working with OKFN Nepal
community since a year. Recently, Mark Wainwright visited Nepal and we also
got an opportunity to meet him. He suggest me different ways to work with
DataHub and We had already started working on our DataHub, you guys can
check it from here http://datahub.io/organization/nepal, But now we would
love to localized CKAN into our local language which is Nepali and I had
already Requested for it for two times. But no one had replied my request
till now don't know why?? can you guys please check for it again. Thank
You!!

With Regards,
Nieksh Balami
http://www.neekes.com.np/