[datahub-discuss] Localization of CKAN into Local Language (Nepali)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 19 12:05:49 UTC 2014

Hi Nikesh,

Great to hear from you and sorry to hear you've struggled to get this
moving. What we need to do is get CKAN translated into Nepali. We do this
using transifex and for DataHub would want to translate v2.1. I've just
approved your request for Nepali on transifex and you can find v2.1 here:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ckan/resource/2-1/

Please dive in and start translating :-)

Rufus

On 19 June 2014 11:44, Nikesh Balami <nikeshbalami at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am Nikesh Balami form Nepal and I had be working with OKFN Nepal
> community since a year. Recently, Mark Wainwright visited Nepal and we also
> got an opportunity to meet him. He suggest me different ways to work with
> DataHub and We had already started working on our DataHub, you guys can
> check it from here http://datahub.io/organization/nepal, But now we would
> love to localized CKAN into our local language which is Nepali and I had
> already Requested for it for two times. But no one had replied my request
> till now don't know why?? can you guys please check for it again. Thank
> You!!
>
> With Regards,
> Nieksh Balami
> http://www.neekes.com.np/

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

*Come to the Open Knowledge Festival <http://okfestival.org/> in Berlin
15-17 July 2014!*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.