[datahub-discuss] Harvesting datasets into datahub

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Sep 28 12:20:57 UTC 2015

Hi Ross,

Obviously this hasn't been communicated very well but OK is working to
migrate datahub.io to a new cloud based infrastructure to hopefully
make it more performant and cheaper to run. I've been working on the
initial version of this (based on Docker) and didn't include
harvesting as it wasn't yet enabled. We'll have to see how to set up
redis, queues, etc on the cloud env, but I guess we will be able to
set it up on at a later stage.