Fwd: [ANN] Callimachus 1.2 Released

Dan Matei Dan la cimec.ro
Joi Oct 3 16:49:14 UTC 2013

Ceva utilizabil și de noi...

-----Original Message-----
From: James Leigh <james la 3roundstones.com>
To: semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web la w3c.org>, Linked Data community <public-lod la w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 12:25:55 -0400
Subject: [ANN] Callimachus 1.2 Released

We are pleased to announce the release of Callimachus 1.2.
Callimachus 1.2 can be downloaded at our website:
http://callimachusproject.org

Callimachus is an Open Source system for navigating, managing,
visualizing and building applications on Linked Data. Callimachus is
currently used by publishers, broadcasters, healthcare/life science
companies, government agencies, researchers and students in countries
around the world. Come join us to make Callimachus the world's leading
Linked Data management system.

An overview of what is new in Callimachus 1.2 can be read here:
http://callimachusproject.org/notes/1.2/callimachus-1.2-release.docbook?view

New features in this release include:
 * More semantics in article editor
 * PURL/SPARQL/pipeline credential provider
 * Now possible to render templates using remote SPARQL endpoint
 * POST/PUT/PATCH/DELETE are now supported on PURL resources
 * Google charts editor can now be used to modify the way query results
are shown
 * Datasources allow partitioning data into multiple triple stores
 * More useful contextual help links
 * Google and Yahoo authentication support out of the box
 * Support for Facebook authentication
 * Stability and scalability improvements

Callimachus Enterprise 1.2 is available through 3 Round Stones.  Please
see http://3roundstones.com for details.

Regards,
James

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții Date-deschise