[drn-discuss] Copy fighters at speaker's corner

Nathan Lewis nathan_lewis at mac.com
Sat Aug 20 17:13:46 CDT 2005

Hi Gavin,

I had a question about the email from Cory you forwarded. Would this
gathering be open to newcomers or is it more private?  I'd like to
attend but I am reluctant to crash this event without being invited.

I am planning to join the group for the speech making part at Speaker's
Corner tomorrow around 1:00pm.  I'd be grateful if you could write back
at your convenience and tell me whether it would be okay if I attended
the brunch gathering.   If I do not hear from you then I'll just attend
at Speakers' Corner tomorrow.

Thanks for passing the date of the Speakers' Corner Copy fighters event
to me.  I greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Nathan