[drn-discuss] [Fwd: [fc-uk-discuss] 14+14 copyright petition: sign up and add your testimony]

Michelle Childs michelle.childs at cptech.org
Wed Sep 21 10:20:02 CDT 2005

Rufus
Have you or others posted to James Purnell's creative industries
discussion forum? There is a discussion on intellectual property with 5
posts ( that you can't read). I just wondered whether anyone who said
anything negative about IP got a reply?!

Thanks
Michelle

Michelle Childs -Head of European Affairs
Consumer Project on Technology in London
24, Highbury Crescent, London, N5 1RX,UK.
Tel:+44(0)207 226 6663 ex 252.
Mob:+44(0)790 386 4642. Fax: +44(0)207 354 0607
http://www.cptech.org

Consumer Project on Technology in Washington, DC
PO Box 19367, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Tel.:  1.202.387.8030, fax: 1.202.234.5176

Consumer Project on Technology in Geneva
1 Route des  Morillons, CP 2100, 1211 Geneva 2, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 791 6727