[drn-discuss] [Fwd: [fc-uk-discuss] 14+14 copyright petition: sign up and add your testimony]

Michelle Childs michelle.childs at cptech.org
Thu Sep 22 10:47:59 CDT 2005

Thanks Tom.  I have chucked in my tuppence worth on the forum. If they
really wanted to they could of course do innovative things like citizens
jurys , but I agree its unlikley. I guess the most we can hope for is to
throw back their mantra about evidenced based policy making and direct
them to evidence they should take into account. However as Purnell says
the real fight is in Europe, where several people on this list have shown
you can win some things some of the time ;-)

Michelle