[ECODP-dev] [ODP] Applications

Bastiaan Deblieck bastiaan.deblieck at tenforce.com
Tue Dec 4 10:55:20 UTC 2012

Hello,

Please find attached a presentation that we would like to use to support
the discussion on the applications, this afternoon. Instead of us trying to
define the requirements for the EC/EU, we try to explain the influence of 2
parameters on the decisions for visualizations.
1. How specific is the visualization for a certain domain?
2. How tightly is it integrated with portal it offers visualizations for?

Finally there are a couple of slides that give a very brief introduction on
how the apps are presented in data.gov.uk and what it could take to do
something similar.

This should start to help everybody to define a visualization strategy for
the EC ODP.

Best,
Bert, Bastiaan, some input from Michael (ULEI) and older input by OKF
--
Bastiaan Deblieck
Semantic Technology Business Unit Manager

http://www.tenforce.com/
T: +32 16 31 48 60
M:+32 475 95 49 32