[ECODP-dev] Fwd: Details for meeting in London

Luis Rodriguez luis.rodriguez at tenforce.com
Mon Dec 17 11:20:07 UTC 2012

Hello Darwin,

Hope you're doing well. Yes, it will only be Bastiaan and Bert that  will
be going to London. Neither one of them have specific
dietary requirements...there good eaters!! We are from Belgium ;-)

Best Regards,

Luis

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Darwin Peltan <darwin.peltan at okfn.org>wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Hope you had a good weekend. Please can you confirm how many people are
> coming from 10F and if you have any dietary requirements so I can make sure
> we've got the right number of lunches booked.
>
> Looking forward to meeting in person.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Darwin
>
> Darwin Peltan
> Project Manager
>
> The Open Knowledge Foundation
> http://www.okfn.org
>
> Skype: darwinp
> Twitter: @darwin

*Luis Rodriguez*

*Project Manager - Semantic Technology** *

Email: luis.rodriguez at tenforce.com

Phone:  +32 (0)16 31 48 66

Mobile: +32 (0) 484 10 42 20

Web: www.tenforce.com