[ECODP-dev] Fwd: Details for meeting in London

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Mon Dec 17 11:41:33 UTC 2012

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your email. Sorry to hear you're not going to be there on
Wednesday. I assumed we'd want a working lunch so that we can make the most
of the time so I've booked a buffet lunch from the meeting room provider. I
can't promise a gastronomic feast but it should do the job.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager