[ECODP-dev] Actions for pre-launch

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Nov 29 16:40:26 UTC 2012

Hi Bert,

Good to talk to you earlier. As discussed we will be able to create a new
release incorporating the changes below on Friday 7th December. We will
deliver it earlier in the week if we are able to.

* Investigate issue with missing images (#424)
* IE7 rendering of revisions and comparisons breaks (ODP 146)
* Change spelling of licence in RH column of dataset page
* Create a new release

As discussed we need to be careful when planning the next release as we
have limited capacity between now and Christmas and into the new year. We
can discuss this release next week.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan