[ECODP-dev] ckan - python exceptions

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Thu Apr 25 09:49:26 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

>From a quick look at just the email message, you are getting validation
error from CKAN:

[Tue Apr 23 10:43:03 2013] [error] 2013-04-23 10:43:03,948 ERROR
[ckan.controllers.api] Validation error: "{'__type': 'Validation Error',
'name': [u'That URL is already in use.']}"

This happens when you try to create a dataset that has the same name (which
is used in the URL) as an existing dataset.

John