[ECODP-dev] Updated translation files

ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP) Agnieszka.ZAJAC at publications.europa.eu
Fri Apr 26 14:43:48 UTC 2013

Dear Darwin,

Thank you for this work. It's very helpful and as you see it was worth the effort. To translate 100 words instead of 800 makes a big difference in terms of resources and time.

I also find the table you created very useful. I was a bit lost what is finally hidden and what should be displayed so it provides a good overview.

Best regards,

Agnieszka