[ECODP-dev] Question concerning the CKAN API

HOHN Norbert (OP) Norbert.HOHN at publications.europa.eu
Wed Aug 7 11:41:07 UTC 2013

Hi Darwin, thanks for the prompt reply. I think that this is more than sufficient.
Regards,
Norbert

Norbert HOHN
Head of Open Data Portal sector
Publications Office of the European Union
Dissemination and Reuse Directorate
Common Portal and Open Data Portal Unit

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 2929 44586 • Fax: +352 2929 44085
norbert.hohn at publications.europa.eu<mailto:norbert.hohn at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>